Class of 1979
Details of Events
Please enter up to 3 valid emails.
Please put in a valid email address.
Please include a comment.
1) Who was the Class President for our class during our senior year?
2) Who was voted "Wittiest Girl"?
3) What is the name of the Tate fight song?
Hail to the Victorious Aggies
Cheers, cheers for old Tate High
The Tate Fight Song
4) Who was the Drum Majorette for "The Showband of the South"?
5) Which teacher also appeared on local television commercials for Kentucky Fried Chicken?
6) This "Most Talented Boy" was a soloist in the band, newspaper editor, had leadership roles in Latin club, student government, and Teens for Christ, among other things. Who was he?
7) Many of our classmates have gone on to do very interesting things, some you might have guessed, others perhaps not. This classmate now works for the Centers for Disease Control as an IT manager. Who is it?
8) This classmate was involved in many activities, including basketball, track, cross country, and the National Honor Society, and was one of two of our classmates to go to West Point. Who is it?
9) This classmate was a Junior Miss, and went on to get a law degree from Florida State. Who was it?
10) How many pairs of married classmates are in our class, and how many are still married?
1 pair, 1 still married
3 pairs, 2 still married
6 pairs, 6 still married, plus a few more married to someone from a different Tate class
Depends on whether you count same-sex couples
Powered by MyEvent.com